Blogroll

       HOME        LINK        ABOUT        FOLLOW      

6.27.2015

A Walk To | Universal Studio Osaka Japan

I'm not a fan of amusement park, call me old because I prefer to heritage spots or museum than amusement park haha. But Universal Studio Osaka is exceptional, because of Harry Potter! Almost all my friends who visited Japan put Disneyland in their list but I'm not a disney girl person haha.

greeted by that pervert smile


It was rainy and very cold that morning but I was so excited to go to my school, Hogwarts *err delusional*. We were a bit shocked because we thought that weekday and rain will make the crowd fewer but we're wrong haha. We had to queue to get in to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter but it's fine. We just gave our ticket to USJ employee and they put our ticket in some kind of counting machine then we would know what time we could enter the area. So we could stroll around other area while waiting, ah I love Japan with its queueing system haha.

rain can't stop us

While waiting, we walked around looking for food and shops. It's hard to find halal food here but finally we found this turkey leg stall. It's really a big turkey leg and taste good! *Or maybe it's because we're hungry

turkey leg! nomnom
must-take-this-adorable-turkey-leg
Aaaa wizard world! We walked through the woods path then we found abandoned Weasley's car. As a tourists and a reader of Harry Potter since I was in elementary school - I took pics of every spots in here haha.





Then we found the Hogwarts express, Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley. I was curious that I got into all the shops but mostly they sell the same items. 




Last but not least, Hogwarts! 

hogwart's lake








Olympus Mju Zoom 115 + Fuji Xtra 400 (exp) and Pentax Espio Mini + Fuji Superia 200 (exp)


How to get there:
By train, the entrance gate of the Universal Studios Japan is located a five minute walk from Universal City Station on the JR Yumesaki Line (also referred to as JR Sakurajima Line).

Hours: Varying hours, typically from 10:00 to 18:00 during low season and from 9:00 to 21:00 during peak season.
Fee: 7200 yen. I bought the USJ ticket & one week JR Pass at HIS Travel in Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment