Blogroll

       HOME        LINK        ABOUT        FOLLOW      

7.19.2014

Chasing Sunrise | Petanahan Beach

Petanahan is one of my favorite beach, maybe it's also the first beach I visited [?]. Petanahan is located in Sruweng (Kebumen) - around 20 minutes from my grandpa's home. It's like a tradition in my family to visit this beach during our Eid al Fitr holiday.


There are many beaches in Kebumen (given its location at the southern seaside), Petanahan is my favorite one tho. It doesn't have white sands but it has mendoan & pecel sellers along the beach, haha! We usually go there after Subuh, and have breakfast on the beach -- no need to take shower since we'll swim there :P

Beside Petanahan, beaches around Gunung Kidul Yogyakarta are also my favorite. The location is quite far from my father's home in Yogyakarta (his home is located in highlands area in Kulon Progo, YK), I could go there if only I have longer holiday during Eid - which usually not. 

Well, can't wait to see those places again next week! ;D
  











 photos are taken using  Fisheye No.2 + Fuji Superia 200 | Petanahan Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment