Blogroll

       HOME        LINK        ABOUT        FOLLOW      

7.04.2014

Songkran Trip | Wat Arun



Sawadee kap :D
Wat Arun is one of the most popular temple in Bangkok. It is easy to spot this temple since it is located on Chao Praya riverside. It looks beautiful during the sunset and night, that's why it's known as Temple of The Dawn. Wat Arun is located near Wat Pho (I've been to Wat Pho on my previous trip to Thailand so I skip it).

How to get there: Take BTS to Saphan Taksin and go out through Exit No.2. Take a river boat (around 15-25Baht - I forgot) from Saphan Taksin that stops at pier 8. Take cross-river boat to Wat Arun (3.5Baht)
Entrance Fee: 100Baht

Steep stairs at Wat Arun








photos are taken using Olympus Trip 35 

2 comments:

  1. This is additionally a superbly family-accommodating goal, with parcels to keep the children interested, including Al Noor Island, with its butterfly house, and investigating the submerged world at the aquarium. Discover progressively about the best places to visit with our rundown of the top Attractions in Sharjah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very fond of tourism and have a great interest in such activities as desert safari, dune buggy and many more. I hope you will post more about tourism. I think Familia Swing Ride is a great thing to do

    ReplyDelete