Blogroll

       HOME        LINK        ABOUT        FOLLOW      

12.13.2014

Lomo on!

What's your first camera? Mine was Holga 120CFN which I bought around 4 years ago (I forgot haha), I love the result but I have a little difficulty in finding the film with medium format and looking for the lab to process medium format film here. I started to love film camera and I decided to purchase Lomography Fisheye No.2 and Holga 135BCit will be easier to find 35mm film. 





Talking about Lomography, I just signed up to the website. Unexpectedly I got the Most Popular Newcomers of October 2014, Photo of The Dayand did a little interview for Newcomer of the Week! Yeay :)) 

I love film photography that I keep buying another analog cameras (but I think I've stopped since I bought Pentax Espio Mini) but Lomography cameras with their unique result is one of the reason that makes me addicted to film camera :D


Holga 135BC + Kodak Elitechrome 200 | Sam Poo Kong temple, Semarang

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment